The International Research Journal of Interdisciplinary & Multidisciplinary Studies (IRJIMS) is a peer-reviewed online and print journal publishing scholarly articles, book reviews and thesis abstracts from the Interdisciplinary & Multidisciplinary disciplines. It, thus, strives to transgress geographical boundaries and to reach a wider group of audience belonging to different disciplines of study and bring to fore their ideas, research outputs and creative thoughts in an impartial and unbiased manner so as to uphold academic spirit and contribute to the society at large. IRJIMS is a monthly journal published by the Scholar Publications, Karimganj, Assam, and India.Subject Covered by the Journal:
i) Humanities & Social Sciences
ii) Basic & Applied Sciences.
Important Points to note:
1. Article or Research Papers must be preceeded with abstracts writen in English within 250 words.
2. The paper should contain minimum 2500 words and Maximum 10000 words.
3. There should be atleast 5 well-choosen key words in English.
4. For Bibliography, Scholars of Humanities may follow MLA format and APA format by the Social Science Scholars.
5. Editors reserve the right to make correction or changes, if s/he perceives it necessary for publication.
6. Paper would be accepted only after consent of the reviewer/s.